Relationships are the substance of how things happen.
Developing the right relationships, with the right people is critical in getting the right things done – making valuable things happen.
At Darwin Whitty we listen very carefully to our clients to understand what strategic outcomes they are seeking for themselves, their teams and the whole organisation. We then seek to determine where they are in relation to where they want to be. Together we design an intervention that will both equip them to get there and sustain them for future growth.
If we keep doing the same thing, we will probably get the same results – sometimes change is necessary. Our aim is to help build effective relationships and start having useful conversations at every level. Conversations which will generate sought-after business results.
Our areas of expertise:
- Business Growth
- High performing teams
- Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- Transition and Talent Development
- Strategic Facilitation
- Communication skills
- Career Development
Client Sector experience:
- Construction – professional services
- Construction – contracting
- Financial Services
- Property Services – Residential and Commercial
- Charity and Not-for-profit
- Faith Community
- Health Services – private and public
- Local and Regional Authorities
- Police authorities